Join us at the Accelerate 2015 - Technology & Practice ConferenceEarn up to 16 CPE credits over a period of 2 1/2 days
Each day, our guest speakers, accounting professionals and Office Tools Professional staff will be conducting live, group presentations on how to develop best practices for the firm. Multiple tracks will be offered at this year’s conference, providing a great opportunity to explore the latest technologies and the next great idea for your firm. Sessions will include cloud computing, scan and fill technology, web based accounting, marketing your firm and many, many more. Check out the Agenda for more details.
Take advantage of this networking opportunity to gather new ideas and methodology to apply in your firm. The agenda will include user presentations, multiple user round tables, and a Q&A panel discussion with the speakers. On the first evening, we will start out the conference with an inspiring Keynote session and an evening networking reception.
Download and enjoy our new Conference App, which can connect you with other attendees, speakers and exhibitors! Track your sessions, manage your agenda and more!
Our Training Resource Center is back by popular demand, which will be staffed by Office Tools Professional Trainers and offer 25 minute training sessions at no charge. New this year, we will also provide Three Levels of Experience in our Office Tools Professional software training sessions: Basic, Advanced and Round Table discussion.
Come join us as professionals share and explore new solutions they experienced this year. In addition, Office Tools Professional will be presenting the new 2015 products and enhancements. The 2015 Conference will be a great way to network with others in your industry that use Office Tools Professional.
Four Breakout Tracks to Pick From
Each attendee can select from a variety of sessions presented by our speakers, vendors and Office Tools Professional staff. Choose from the Practice Management, Marketing, Technology and User Training sessions during the break out periods. All sessions will be in small group, classroom style sessions. Bring your notebook or tablet to enhance your conference experience. Attendees will need to complete the registration form to reserve a spot.
- How to identify key components in defining, developing and implementing a workflow system
- How to take advantage of Cloud Computing technology
- How to differentiate between best practices and poor practices when dealing with the latest technology, branding your firm, social media and practice management software
- Learn about new technologies available to accounting offices, including new hardware, mobile apps, scan and fill software, tools for working with PDFs and client portals
Accelerate 2015 - Practice Management & Technology Sessions Include
- Managing a Growing Practice
- Use Adobe To Its Fullest
- Smarter Workflow Systems
- How to Move Your Firm to the Cloud
- Tablets and Smart Devices
- Delegation: Do or Die
- Tax Resolution, A Different Perspective
- Branding Your Practice, Marketing Your Firm
- Confidential Data, Compliance and Client Portals
- Getting the Most Out of Practice Management Software
- Social Media and the Latest Marketing Tools
- How to Work Less and Make More: Managing Well
- and more...