Join us at the 2014 Technology & Practice ConferenceEarn up to 16 CPE credits over a period of 2 1/2 days
Each day our guest speakers, accounting professionals and Office Tools Professional staff will be presenting in a group live setting, information on how to develop best practices for the firm. Multiple tracks will be offered at this years conference, providing a great opportunity to learn how to implement best practices regarding managing your firm and the latest technologies. Sessions will include cloud computing, scan and fill technology, web based accounting, marketing your firm and many more.
Take advantage of this networking opportunity to gather new ideas and methodology to apply in your firm. The agenda will include user presentations, multiple user round tables, and a Q & A panel discussion with the speakers. On the first evening we will start out the conference with a inspiring Keynote and an evening networking reception.
Back by popular demand is our Training Resource Center which will be staffed by Office Tools Professional Trainers offering 25 minute training sessions at no charge. New this year we will provide Three Levels of Experience in our Office Tools Professional software training sessions; Basic, Advanced and Round Table discussion on nearly every part of the program.
Come join as professionals share and explore new solutions they experienced this year. In addition, Office Tools Professional will be presenting the new 2014 products and enhancements. The 2014 Conference will be a great way to network with others in your industry that use Office Tools Professional.
Four Breakout Tracks to Pick FromEach attendee can select from a variety of sessions presented by our speakers, vendors and Office Tools Professional staff. Choose from the Practice Management, Marketing, Technology and User Training sessions during the break out periods. All sessions will be, in small group, classroom style sessions. Bring your notebook or tablet to enhance your conference experience. Attendees will need to complete the registration form to reserve a spot. Learning Objectives
- To be able to learn how to identify key components in defining, developing and implementing a workflow system.
- To be able to discover how to take advantage of Cloud Computing technology.
- To be able to differentiate between best practices and poor practices when dealing with the latest technology, branding your firm, social media and practice management software.
- To be able to learn about new technologies available to accounting offices including new hardware, mobile apps, scan and fill software, tools for working with PDF's and client portals.
Practice Management & Technology Sessions Include
- Managing a Growing Practice
- Use Adobe To Its Fullest
- Smarter Workflow Systems
- How to Move Your Firm to the Cloud
- Tablets and Smart Devices
- Delegation: Do or Die
- Tax Resolution, A Different Perspective
- Branding Your Practice, Marketing Your Firm
- Confidential Data, Compliance and Client Portals
- Getting the Most Out of Practice Management Software
- Social Media and the Latest Marketing Tools
- How to Work Less and Make More: Managing Well
- and more...